I'm Afraid~~
Assalammualaikum..
26 April 2012, Khamis..

     Aduhai, kecewa..kecewa.. Kenapa susah sangat untuk terima hakikat? That he was never meant for me.. All my friends advised me to forget him. Stop thinking about him. Let him go from my life. Keep moving on.. A part of me feel so hurt that I felt regret for knowing him..Regretting everything that ever have to do with him. A part of me just don't want to face the fact. Keep holding onto this feeling towards him.Waits for him until he feels the same for me. Oh man....I fall so hard for this guy. It is hard for me to get up and move on~~

      Frust punya pasal, hari ni 2 slices cake selamat dalam perut. blueberry cheese cake and american chocolate cake.. Walaupun sepatutnya rasa sedap, tapi dah tak ada rasa sedap dah. Tak hilang juga rasa sedih ni... It seems like exaggerating. But its the truth. I really thought He is the One.. Furthermore, He is my dream guy. Look was never my main attraction. There is something about him that attracts me. He is perfect in academic and leadership. He is my catalyst and my role model. I once want to be like him. I finds that him and I have so much in common. Sometimes I can read his mind. I am his reflection as woman. He is my reflection as man.

     Ada kawan nasihatkan buat solat hajat untuk lupakan dia. If selepas solat hajat dia masih datang, dia memang tercipta untukku. Insyaallah. Maybe ini cara terbaik. Kadang-kadang terfikir juga, adakah benar dia tercipta untukku? Hatiku ragu-ragu untuk mempercayai bahawa dia sesuai untukku. Sesuaikah? Serasikah?Namun, hati ini masih tetap sayang.. Ohh.. kecelaruan minda. Kenapakah? That is the problem when you make somebody your everything. When he is gone, your whole world will also gone with him.. That is my mistake.. I made him my everything.. And now I need to let him go but I could'nt bear to lose my world.. Am I strong enough to forget him?

~ I'm afraid...